(503) 266-2249

Reliable Home Insurance & Landlord Protection

You'll feel safe and secure in your home, knowing you are protected by reliable insurance. Canby Insurance & Investment in Canby, Oregon, offers home insurance and landlord protection to give you peace of mind.

Family in Front of a House - Landlord Protection

Home & Belongings

Your family's financial future depends on the value of your home. Our policies protect your investment by providing the money you need to repair or replace your home and belongings. Structural insurance covers damage to your house, and we also offer plans that cover damage to the items in or on your home. We even cover the cost of temporary housing and additional living expenses while your home is being rebuilt or restored.


As a property owner, you may be legally responsible for injuries and damages that occur on your property. When someone suffers an injury and wins a legal judgment against you, we ensure it doesn't mean financial ruin.


Even when you don't own your home or apartment, you still need insurance. Insurance for renters covers your personal property, your liability, and your moving expenses in the event that your home becomes uninhabitable due to an insured loss.


Whether you rent out apartments, condos, or other dwellings, we have the perfect coverage for your needs. Our policies are tailored for your specific situation and can cover everything from the building and liability to loss of rental income. Loss assessment protection is available to owners of residential property in condominiums, homeowners associations, and other planned communities.

Flood Insurance

Many home insurance policies do not cover flood damage. That's where the National Flood Insurance Program comes in. The government provides the coverage, but Canby Insurance & Investment issues the policy and services your claim in the case of flood damage to your insured property.

Don't Wait, Call Now (503) 266-2249